Monday, August 25, 2008

Pictures from my first few days

My view out of the airplane as I was landing was a little hard to photograph.













These next few are from the bus ride from Shannon to Cork.














I love the stone walls everywhere and the architecture.

















Of course I had to photograph some cows grazing! There were dozens of hills withs cows and sheep.









Here are two shots of Cork as I was in the taxi.














Now on to the tour of my apartment suite.






When you first enter, bedroom one is straight ahead, but my roommates are not in Cork yet.







This is all I can add at the moment, because my camera has unexpectedly stopped working. This really upsets me..I hope there isn't a big problem with it because it's so new! But I have to go to the Crawford Art Gallery with my class and then to dinner! I'll continue stressing later...

No comments: